38 & Banyan
The story of the 38 that grew around the banyan.
A tree-filled space, in the heart of the city. And thirty eight luxury apartments, comprising twenty nine 3 BHKs and nine 4 BHKs, that surround a 150 year old banyan tree. It’s more of a sculpture than a structure.Because we all need more art in our lives.
It starts with the trees
You’re walking through leaves of grass, under a sky framed by trees. With every step you take, Bangalore slips further and further away. Which is strange and baffling because you’re right in the heart of it all, near Indiranagar, which has long been Bangalore’s heart.
And yet, at the same time, you’re being enveloped by a sort of peace you don’t usually find in a city – whether you’re in its heart, or its toes for that matter.
It’s the trees, you think.
Of course it’s the trees.
They are gorgeous in themselves, and together, they’re magic. And as you’re thinking this, you see – for the very first time – the banyan tree, the queen of them all. It’s 150 years old. It’s music frozen in time.
But you also see something else. A sculpture, rising behind the tree. It’s curved and smooth, embracing this setting, enhancing it.
It’s modern human art meeting nature’s art.
And it takes your breath away
What’s in the
It had to be in the heart of the city. That’s where life flows.
38 & Banyan is located near Indiranagar, in the very heart of Bangalore. (You can’t build a project that’s more art than real estate and stick it just anywhere.) Luckily, we already had a place in the city’s heart – a grassy, tree-filled plot, nestled amongst greenery and residential areas, 500 metres
off Swami Vivekananda Road, better known as Old Madras Road.
Hospitals & Medical Centers
CMH (4.5 km)
Manipal (6.5 km)
Schools and College
Euro Kids (240 m)
New Horizon College (3 km)
RMZ Infinity (1 km)
Bagmane Tech Park (3.5 km)
Shops and Markets around
Gopalan Mall (750 m)
Phoenix Mall (5 km)
Seismic resistant RCC framed structure with concrete blocks.
European tiles with superior pattern
+ multiple design variants.
FOYER, LIVING, DINING, FAMILY & KITCHEN
Glazed vitrified European Tiles or
European wooden laminated flooring.
Vitrified tiles, matte finish/anti-skid.
Vitrified tiles, glazed finish.
Glazed wood finish tiles.
TYPICAL FLOOR LOBBY
Granite combination with vitrified tiles.
ALL BATHROOMS & MAID’S TOILET
Floor – anti-skid ceramic tiles.
Walls – glazed ceramic tiles up to false
Kotah stone flooring
- Solid engineered wooden doors of European make.
- Main door with veneer on both sides and a polish-finished solid core.
- Internal and toilet doors with a laminated finish on honeycomb shutters.
- Full width jambs (with architrave) for all doors.
- Seamless lamination (no visible edges across shutters and architraves) for all doors.
- Yale/European or equivalent hardware for all doors.
- Acoustic EPDM gasket (for noise reduction) for all doors.
- All doors fixed with pivot or sleek circular hinges.
- All door-bottoms of shutters + frames, coated with waterproof resin.
- 3 track UPVC windows with European or equivalent hardware fittings.
- 304 grade SS mosquito net.
- 100% lead free and non toxic.
- Windows with high performance glass and annealed glass.
- Kohler or equivalent commode with dual Flush valve.
- EWC – soft close seat cover with anti-bacterial coating.
Kohler or equivalent water efficient fittings.
MS Railings with enamel paint finish
- 4 BHK – 10 KW, 3 BHK – 7 KW.
- 100% power backup for common areas.
- 5 KW power backup for 4 BHKs, 4 KW for 3 BHKs.
- Ceiling & internal walls finished with premium acrylic emulsion.
- External walls textured with external acrylic emulsion.
- Basement parking for all units and separate open car park for visitors.
- 5% of the parking with charging points for electrical cars.
- Differently abled preferred car-park provided near lobby.
- Water meter monitoring at ground level.
- Water meters provided for various uses to monitor consumption.
- Recharge pits provided.
- Efficient irrigation systems.
- Use of native plant species in landscape.
In Bren Edgewaters, every apartment has an inspiring bathroom made out of ‘Luxury’ to give the feel of lavishness to its residents. When you enter the bathroom, you can find everything branded and classy in appearance. The bathroom flooring has vitrified tiles, and all toilets have concealed fixtures and CP fittings. The wash basins are of imported quality, and for all washbasin in the toilets, there is a facility of both hot and cold water.
- EWC- from Kohler/ Roca/ Equivalent
- Washbasin – Imported make / Parry ware / Hind ware
- CP fittings – from Grohe /Jaquar / Equivalent
- Concealed Diverters for showers in all Toilets – Grohe / Jaquar / Equivalent
- Concealed Cistern for all Toilets – Grohe / Jaquar / Equivalent
- Hot & cold water provision – For all washbasins in Toilets
- Piped LPG connection with 3-point safety control.
- Dedicated Water Treatment Plant.
- Dedicated Sewage Treatment Plan.
- Dedicated Organic Waste Convertor
- Use of low VOC paints.
- Specially designed, differently abled toilet in the common area.
- Ample daylight and natural fresh air ventilation for occupant comfort.
- CFC-free AC system provided in common amenity areas.
- Refreshing green views of existing trees from all apartments.
Grid false ceilings with 2ft. X 2ft. with PVC coated tiles in bathrooms
Two elevators per core of 13 & 10 passenger capacity.
Water inlet & outlet provisions for kitchens, utilities, water purifiers, washing machines and dishwashers.
- Schneider LIVIA series switches or equivalent.
- Built in spark shield for added safety and humless regulator, child-safe and heat resistant switches.
- RCCB incomer for overload and earth leakage protection.
- Double door locking system high bearing box (IK -09).
INSIDE THE APARTMENT
8’ height windows.
Space planning done adopting climatological aspects (viz., wind direction, solar paths, etc.) to minimise artificial lighting and ventilation requirements.
OUTSIDE THE APARTMENT
Energy efficient lamps in common areas.
Automated lighting & solar street lights
Segregation at source (organic/inorganic).
Solid Waste Management
Processed for compost.
Compost used in gardens/ landscaping/could be sold to farmers.
Disposed through authorised recycle vendors
Our superior green features have been designed for the IGBC Gold Rating
The building’s orientation and design creates light and ventilation for health and comfort.
Low VOC paints ensure a pollution-free environment inside.
Solar protection from the louvres and punched in windows reduce the load on air-conditioning, conserving energy
Car charging points are available for electric cars.
A rainwater harvesting strategy will be implemented.
Water efficient fixtures will be provided in the common areas.
The louvers on the facade and the sunken balconies reduce heat and glare, but not the view.
Recycled water is used for flushing and landscaping.
Solar hot water is available in every unit.